John Pojeta and I have worked together for several years now. As we have done a range of work for the PT Services Group, I have gotten to know John and have had the fortune of learning from his deep experience in sales and business growth. John got his start as a financial advisor, grew a business, and then transitioned into his current role as VP of Business Development for the PT Services Group, a Pittsburgh-based appointment setting firm with clients in every corner of the United States.
In this podcast, John and I talk about:
- Appointment setting and its role in business growth
- Learning to sell and how to continue improving
- What he’s learned from his own work and from his clients
- Trends in sales and growth that impact businesses of all types
- The role that content plays in PT’s marketing efforts
John has a ton of knowledge to share, and I’m excited that we got to capture some of that in this episode.
To learn more about John, connect with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnpojeta/
To learn more about the PT Services Group, visit their website: https://www.theptservicesgroup.com/