No Kid Hungry
Raid the Vault, Fill the Fridge: Back to School with the Kinderguardians
September 6 to 10, 2023
No Kid Hungry raises money to end childhood hunger in the United States
Every $1 raised helps provide 10 meals for kids!
No Kid Hungry is hosting Raid the Vault, Fill the Fridge: Back to School with the Kinderguardians for Destiny 2 content creators to game for a good cause. Race to the finish with vanilla loadouts as your viewers donate to help or sabotage you along the way. The road to victory has many twists and turns – emerge victorious as a Hunger Hero for children across the United States. The event runs from Sept. 6 to Sept. 10, 2023.
About the Cause
1 in 8 kids in the United States are living with hunger. That’s 9 million children that don’t know where their next meal is coming from. No Kid Hungry is fighting to end childhood hunger by helping launch programs that give children the healthy food they need to thrive.
- Stream Destiny 2 while raising money for hungry children in the US.
- Fundraise via Tiltify where every $1 raised helps provide 10 meals for kids.
- Participate in Raid Races, starting with vanilla loadouts and only using items you find along the way, OR stream your regular content, whether that be PvE or PvP!
- Use fun incentives that allow viewers to donate to help (or sabotage) you along the way (see below)
- Donate $5 to make me drop an item
- Donate $10 to get a tour of my vault
- Donate $25 to let me pull an item from my vault
- Donate $25 to make me throw a grenade away
- Donate $50 to make me use my ultimate
- Donate $100 to make me play with one hand for 10 seconds
- Donate $100 to make me Feed the Kids and the Enemy (I run to my death instantly)
- Visit our Tiltify Page here: NO KID HUNGRY OFFICIAL STREAM
- Click the ‘Support Campaign’ button
- Sign in on Tiltify or create a new account (Signing up with Twitch is the easiest!)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your campaign
- Add your new Tiltify link to your Twitch to start fundraising!
Tired Gamers Charity Program
Raising money for charity can be tough. Tired Gamers understands and appreciates the effort to make the world a better place. The Charity Program is a way to give back to those streaming and raising money for worthwhile causes. Earn goodies like shirts, controllers, or even an Elgato Stream Deck. Only people based in the US are eligible to join the program. Learn more here.
No Kid Hungry
No Kid Hungry is a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world. After 25 years of successfully investing in local nonprofits and helping find the best approaches to eradicating poverty and hunger, Share Our Strength launched No Kid Hungry in 2010.
The Kinderguardians is a community who works to help new Destiny 2 players in a welcoming and inclusive environment