Your website is a living part of your business. Don’t just set it and forget it! In this video, I cover a few tips for making sure that your website continues to move the needle for your business.
When you revisit your web design, at least on a monthly basis, you should aim to optimize and improve the user experience. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How intuitive is the navigation?
- Does each page accomplish something specific, moving the user through an informative engaging journey?
- Are your calls to action clear and aligned with your business objectives?
- Is your copy easy to read, both in terms of length and in terms of device-specific flexibility (long copy looks terrible on mobile!)?
- Are you checking and using your analytics regularly?
To learn more about the sales funnel I mention in this video, download my free e-book New Business Engine.