No Kid Hungry
Give a Sweet Roll 2023
October 12-15, 2023
No Kid Hungry raises money to end childhood hunger in the United States
Every $1 raised helps provide 10 meals for kids!
Give a Sweet Roll is No Kid Hungry’s celebration of the award-winning MMO, Elder Scrolls Online. This event features sweetroll-loving ESO streamers that want to help feed children in need. If you’re a streamer, grab a sweet roll, get on your favorite mount, and head to your favorite destinations in the expansive world of Tamriel, as we aim to end childhood hunger across the United States.
About the Cause
1 in 8 kids in the United States are living with hunger. That’s 9 million children that don’t know where their next meal is coming from. No Kid Hungry is fighting to end childhood hunger by helping launch programs that give children the healthy food they need to thrive.
- Stream any Elder Scrolls Game from October 12-15, 2023.
- ESO Partnered Streamers will be able to give away 5 bundles containing the following in-game items: 1 Chef Costume, 1 Provisioning Station, 1 Sweetroll Furnishing. Each bundle can be for any platform and can only be given away during the charity campaign.
- Visit our Tiltify Page here: GIVE A SWEETROLL 2023
- Click the ‘Support Campaign’ button
- Sign in on Tiltify or create a new account (Signing up with Twitch is the easiest!)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your campaign
- Add your new Tiltify link to your Twitch to start fundraising!
Tired Gamers Charity Program
Raising money for charity can be tough. Tired Gamers understands and appreciates the effort to make the world a better place. The Charity Program is a way to give back to those streaming and raising money for worthwhile causes. Earn goodies like shirts, controllers, or even an Elgato Stream Deck. Only people based in the US are eligible to join the program. Learn more here.
No Kid Hungry
No Kid Hungry is a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world. After 25 years of successfully investing in local nonprofits and helping find the best approaches to eradicating poverty and hunger, Share Our Strength launched No Kid Hungry in 2010.